re:fresson

Hello dick and all,

No for the color print they expose the print four time and betwenen each
exposure they wash and clear the print .

you can see a step by step color print at this address
http://www.atelier-fresson.com/technics.htm

take a look to price page and you will understand that it is one of the les
expensive alternetive atelier

The exposure is more a

>I believe it is a one shot exposure for full color as I didn't see any
>filters in the optical train although those could have been mono prints
>cooking. I judged the exposures to be in the hours though I didn't time any
>or ask about exposure times. I did ask about Arvel tissue and the elder
>Fresson grinned went to the back
>and came out with a package or Arvel tissue! c. 1915! Fresson produced it
>for the market.
>
>--Dick Sullivan

Amicalement

Nzé Christian
mailto:christian_nze@hotmail.com
http://www.c-nze.com

Discutez en ligne avec vos amis, essayez MSN Messenger :
http://messenger.msn.com