Pinhole and ortho film

I would like info on ortho pinhole negs as you do them, Gord.  Today I used
Arista APH in cam, figuring an ISO of 10 which gave me a sunny 16 on my
camera of 28 seconds (two extra exposures at 56 and 112 to account for
reciprocity failure).  I just ordered Bergger BPF 18 and plan on trying
that, too.  I will develop the APH in Dektol 1:6 for 1.5 min, hopefully
tonight if I can drag myself into the school darkroom.  Is that about what
you do??  This was using Howard Efner's hand manufactured 4x10 inch
panoramic pinhole camera that he is so graciously lending me.   Howard, with
a changing bag all was well.  I went in and cut the film in the darkroom to
size and then put the box (cumbersome) into the changing bag.  Next time
I'll be wiser and just use a smaller black plastic bag.  Roll film pinholes
are really convenient, but a large neg will be so cool!
chris