Re: Rank Beginner....

On Sat, 4 May 2002, Gordon J. Holtslander wrote:
> ....salt print chemistry works out to be around the same
> as buying b&W paper...

Gord, I'm trying to figure that out... What does a sheet of 8x10 paper
cost ? About 50 cents?, 75 cents?  (I haven't bought any for a while.)

If you can/will lay in a pound of silver nitrate, that would be -- what
is it now...$100, maybe $195 ??? and unless you're making enormous
prints, a pound would last practically forever.

Are there other expensive ingredients?

Judy