RE: Pt/Pd printing with various lights

I have both a BL box (12 40-watt, 48-inch tubes)and a NuArc 26-1K Mercury
Vapor Plateburner.  I have found that the Plateburner is a little
contrastier for platinum and somewhat contrastier for gum, but LESS
contrasty for Centennial POP by 1 or 2 steps on a step wedge. The
plateburner is also slower for all 3 processes.

Kerik Kouklis
www.Kerik.com