Re: Pt/Pd printing with various lights

Sandy:

Do you have or have access to a NuArc Mercury vapor unit? I have heard it
said that these units are lower contrast than the BL units, and was
wondering if you had a way of confirming or disproving that? I'd be glad to
do the same test on my unit, but would need to know the type of paper you
used and the developer type and temperature. I have noticed that there can
be big differences in the contrast of various papers with the same
sensitizer mix. Just curious.

Clay