Re: LITH films and halftone

Christine -

I use the film less for enlarged negatives and more for pinhole (although the
images that are shown on
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/hmpi/AltProcess/Images/AltImages.htm are the
result of enlarging slides).  I have been doing a series of pinhole images that
I will put on my site towards the end of the month that are all printed with
the Van Dyke process - about half will be using half tone film instead of 8X10
TMX.  It works just fine for me, though I'll admit that I have much less
interest in shadow detail than many other people.

I develop the film for about 2.5 minutes, though that can change somewhat with
the dilution.

Cheers -

george

=====