Re: Reduced Dmax with overexposure in Pt/Pd

Sandy,

Sounds pretty normal. Massive exposure causing a reversal of the darkest
values: this is what happens when you get "bronzing" or "solarization"
of the blacks in a palladium print. A platinum/palladium mixture is less
susceptible, but still shows some of the effect.---Carl

--
Web Site with picture galleries and workshop information
http://home.earthlink.net/~cweese/index.html