Re: P/P and different developers

Sandy,

Thanks, I'll try popping up the amount of solution for a 12x20 and brush it
on fast.

For toning, I found that just 8 drops of platinum or palladium solution in
200ml of 3% citric acid solution did fine for a 1220 print. .25 ml (about
4-5 drops) for a 20x24 is even better though.

---Carl
--
        web site with picture galleries
        and workshop information at: