Re: What is in Dick Arentz' #7 Mixture

Jeffrey Mathias wrote:

>Sandy King wrote:
>>  It was Dick's #7 mixture which is a combination of platinum and
>>  palladium. The specific mixture is given in his book but I don't have
>>  it on hand at the moment.
>>  I will try to find the book and post that information to the list.
>
>As a general comment:
>This is why (for the purposes of this list  anyway) that discussions of
>process and chemistry should be explicit in describing what is done.

As I stated in a previous message I assumed that many Pt/Pd workers
would be familiar with Arentz' #7 mixture since he is one of the
premier platinum printers in the world and his book where this
mixture is described is probably the best and most widely available
work on the subject. If the information provided was not sufficiently
explicit then I take full responsibility for all damages and
liability that may result from the lack of full disclosure.

Sandy King