Re: Question about 12X20 Banquet Camera

Sandy,

Kodak bought (along with everything else they could get their hands on)
Folmer&Schwing. My F&S 12x20 Banquet camera also has the Eastman Kodak name
in the nameplate. An uninformed seller on EBay could easily think that the
Kodak name might be the cool one to stress. But then, that could turn off
most potential buyers and make the item a good buy. Caveat Emptor.---Carl
--
        web site with picture galleries
        and workshop information at:

        http://home.earthlink.net/~cweese/