Re: Question about 12X20 Banquet Camera

Thanks to all who responded with information to my query about the
Kodak 12X20 banquet camera. Based on the on and off-list responses it
appears that quite a number of F&S cameras were made while that
company was a division of Eastman Kodak. I am still interested in
knowing more about the history of manufacture of this camera and
wonder if it might not be possible to date it based on the name plate?

Sandy King