Fred Picker

I learned from the most recent issue of View Camera magazine that Fred Picker
died on April 3 of this year. It was Fred who demystified the Zone system for
me. I studied with him in Vermont in '75 and '76. Then I went to Gremany for
4 years and lost contact with him. He was always good to me. I have one of
his Iceland prints which I shall always cherish. Does anyone know an address
where I might send my condolences? Does anyone know whether a memorial is
being set up for him? I know this isn't alt so off-list responses are fine.
Thanks.
Charlie Baggett