Re: Purchase of gum arabic

Judy

Yes, we made some tests some years ago. The gum solution was dark as
strong coffee, like espresso ristretto. This gum we bought readymade
in solution from a graphic shop. We then notized a difference when
printing 5-7 layers (four colour gums from separation negs) and did
no further printing using this gum. Now we have thrown it away. We
use the lumps because it's a feeling working from scratch....

Hans & Chia

--
Atelier Pictoform
Chia N-Löfqvist & Hans Nohlberg