RE: neg. processing

I'm new to this list, thanks to everyone for the great information.
I expose FP4 at ISO 80, PMK rollo, 70×,  in jobo expert drum for 7.5 min.
These negs print kick ass with straight pd for me. If, since I rarely do,
need a little bit of a contrast bump, I'll use a potassium oxalate dev. that
has been blessed with some sodium dichromate. I was pulling my hair out for
a long time before I got to this point. The fine pd/pt printer Kerik Kouklis
showed me the way with this technique.

Mateo Leyba
Golden, Colorado