PERHAPS OFF TOPIC

DEAR LIST,
    A friend of mine here in Barbados has a lovely old Graflex SLR...but it
is 3 1/4" X 4 1/4" format and presently only has a "film pack" back.  Also
the shutter needs repair.  QUESTIONS:
1) Where would be a good place (in the U.S.) to get it repaired?
2) Does anyone still make 3 1/4 X 4 1/4 film packs?
3) Does anyone still make 3 1/4 X 4 1/4 film at all?  If not, I can always
cut down 4X5 for him.
4) Where might we find a sheet film back and/or holders for this camera?
The film pack magazine has "fins" on each side which slide into grooves in
the camera back.  This is not like the usual spring loaded back under which
one slides sheet film holders.
    If this is too "OT" please contact me directly.
                    CHEERS!
                        BOB KISS