Lenox 100

Does anybody have trouble clearing this paper when developed in
potassium oxalate (in Pt/Pd)?  The only thing I had on hand that would
even make a dent in it was citric acid.  EDTA and PermaWash wouldn't
touch it.  The same paper developed in ammonium citrate cleared easily
in EDTA.

I've noticed, in general, that almost any paper developed in pot-ox is
harder to clear than when developed in am-cit.  Why is that?

Going to try Lime Away next.  It's the closest thing I have to
phosphoric acid on hand.  I like Lenox, but the surface seems a bit fragile.

Regards to all,

Bill