Re: alt process archives

On 19 May 2002, at 18:21, Gordon J. Holtslander wrote:

> Hi:
>
> I'll check into the problem with the archive.
>
> Have to wait till Tuesday - Monday is holiday here - Queen Victoria's
> Birthday :)

Hi Gord,
Not nagging -- just an FYI. I tried looking up Van Dyke
Brown Paper again this morning. I get the first 25 but still
cannot get beyond the first page.

Does the search engine allow Boolean operators or any
other controls so that one can narrow down a search? I
volunteer'd to search out some recommended papers for
Van Dyke Brown process. I suppose I *could* read all
173 hits, but would like to narrow the search down a bit if
possible.

Thanks to you from all of us alt-proc readers. I enjoy the
fruits of your labors every time I open my mail box.

Best regards,
Gary Nored