Re: Gambi Trainwreck II

Jeff,

Try gently pressing the sheet in a dry mount press between two mat boards.
Creases may go away. This works great with Masa, another thin, tissue-like
Japanese paper. Haven't experimented with Gampi.---Carl
--
        web site with picture galleries
        and workshop information at:

        http://home.earthlink.net/~cweese/