Digital Neg Workshop in NY (commercial break)

Because the May 5th Making Digital Negatives workshop in New York was
such a success, I've planned another one for June 9, 2002.

I'll cover all the latest inkjet, imagesetter and Lightjet options in
detail.

We'll also cover a plethora of meat-and-potatoes digital imaging
techniques that are especially valuable for those making the transition
from chemical photography to the digital realm.

To reserve a spot, call 972-242-9819 or email danphoto@aol.com

And for detailed information on the workshop, check the following web
page:

www.danburkholder.com/pages/misc_pages/new_york_workshop_6_02.html

Thanks and hope to see you in Manhattan on June 9 for a exciting and fun
day of learning!

Dan

Dan Burkholder
P.O. Box 111877
Carrollton, TX 75011-1877
USA
972-242-9819
fax 972-242-9651
danphoto@aol.com
www.danburkholder.com

Author of the book nobody should be without:
"Making Digital Negatives for Contact Printing."