Trip to England

I know this is off topic but I am going to England next week and I will be
taking my Canon D30. I have two batteries and I was planning to take the
battery charger so I could recharge them. I realize the voltage is different
over there. I bought two plugs that are supposed to work in England but
probably will need a converter too. Will these things be sufficient so I can
plug in my battery charger? Does anyone have any other suggestions?

                Thank you.              Catherine