Re: Trip to England

Catherine,

Most of the professional grade camera chargers are dual voltage so all
you might need is a little plug adaptor you can get at Radio Shack or
such. Look at the tiny print on the charger. It'll probably say something
like "110-240V." Even the little Nikon 5000 charger is able to work just
about anywhere on the planet. And if you're taking a laptop, you might be
pleasantly surprised to find the same thing; all of Apple's portables are
dual voltage right out of the box.

Have a great trip!

Dan

You said in your message...