Re: Autochrome info request

John Wood's "The Art of the Autochrome' (Univ of Iowa Press) includes some
paragraphs on the process as well as many beautiful plates. Wood's book contains
a long bibliography on works (articles, books) about the autocrhome and is
probably the best source.

I believe that a small volume of the Pantheon Photo Library (published by
Pantheon in English, and in French) also does. This is called 'Early Color
Photography' but is entirely about autochromes.