Re: reciprocity failure chart failure

From: Peter Marshall (petermarshall@cix.co.uk)
Date: 10/31/02-06:40:04 PM Z

In a recent feature I wrote on black and white film I commented as
follows:

FUJI ACROS NEOPAN 100

A modern designer grain emulsion, which apparently is not quite as fast as
Ilford Delta 100, but has very fine, smooth grain and possibly greater
sharpness than other 100ASA films. It claims to have excellent reciprocity
characteristics, with no exposure increase needed for up to 120 seconds
exposure, and only 1/2 a stop up to 1000 seconds.

http://photography.about.com/library/weekly/aa090202b.htm

Best wishes,

Peter Marshall
Photography Guide at About http://photography.about.com/