Re: alt-photog at work, was Re: Where eagles fly...

From: Shannon Stoney (sstoney@pdq.net)
Date: 11/07/02-09:49:14 PM Z

Sam wrote:

>Shannon and everyone else who may like to see Sandy in the field,
>while not looking at eagles, using a smallish (7x17) camera, I have
>a picture here:
>http://people.clemson.edu/~stwang/
>Expand the frame of Chatuga.mov to full screen before scrolling for
>full effect.

Way cool! How did you make that? It's kinda like those 19th century
panoramas--the circular pictures that rotated, that people paid to
see-- or as I imagine them to have been.

The Chatuga is beautiful and looks like challenging white water. I
felt like getting my banjo out. Hope you didn't meet anybody
weilding a compound bow.

--shannon