Re: Woodburytypes

From: Craig Zammiello (zamm@optonline.net)
Date: 11/07/02-10:04:31 PM Z

----- Original Message -----
From: John Cremati <johnjohnc@core.com>
To: <alt-photo-process-l@sask.usask.ca>
Sent: Thursday, November 07, 2002 8:08 PM
Subject: Re: Woodburytypes

> I am fasicnated with this process as well... If you come across anything ,
> please list your findings if posible ... What little I have read on it
came
> from Cassell's "The Cyclopaedia Of Photography" c.1912 >

 I will definatly keep the list posted of all progress in tracing the
procedure and my results in this incredible process. Luckily I have access
to a very nice hydraulic press capable of up to 800 tons per square inch, so
I'm going for the real McCoy in this process.
Will keep all informed,
Cheers, Craig Z.