Re: A review of two exhibits in NY at the Met not to be missed (one withalt prints)

From: Craig Zammiello (zamm@optonline.net)
Date: 11/09/02-12:59:29 PM Z

From: Thom Mitchell <tjmitch@ix.netcom.com>
To: <alt-photo-process-l@sask.usask.ca>; Sara Lee/Don CelyWeston
<dwisnear@hotmail.com>

> However several early Daguerreotypes from unknown photographers stole the
> show, in my opinion.

Thom and anyone else who is interested, Chuck Close will be exhibiting his
Daguerreotypes at
Pace Wildenstein, 32 East 57th Street, New York, NY 10022 from November 15,
2002 - January 11, 2003. I have seen a few and they really are spectacular.
Thanks for the synopsis of these exhibits, I will get over to the Met as
soon as possible.
Cheers, Craig Z.