Re: Consistency Is No Hobgoblin

From: Clay Harmon (wcharmon@wt.net)
Date: 11/13/02-06:00:50 AM Z

> Say, are you guys saying that the variations in temp and humidity I
> noted are probably not at issue? -JB

Jeff:

On DOP platinum, I have found humidity to have a larger effect on image
tone. I haven't noticed any major exposure difference with temperature,
and my drying area is not controlled. It could be anywhere from 40
degrees to 100 degrees. I'm still betting on consistency of the light
source's intensity and duration.

Clay