Re: cyanotype on glass

From: Darryl Baird (dbaird@umflint.edu)
Date: 11/14/02-05:26:16 PM Z

Hi Jalo,

Glass is a tough surface for the beginner. MACO (Germany) sells a
hardener designed for "any" surface. There are American dealers of their
products. Alternately I've used poly-acrylic for a substrate barrier,
and poly-urethane. Each has limitations in my experience, mainly some
weird contamination. Sarah van Keuren (from memory here folks) uses
plexi lightly-sanded for cyanotypes with pretty good success.

http://www.mahn.net/TaBM.htm#8

-Darryl Baird