Integrators

From: Ed Stander (glassact@compuserve.com)
Date: 11/16/02-07:21:35 AM Z

Hi all:
  I have a number of olec integrators here that I would be glad to sell for
a reasonable price. I also have some probes, but not many.
  Olec sells UV probes for these units, and they work exceedingly well. My
feeling, however, is that the UV levels of BL bulbs vary exactly as a
fuction of their total light output. Therefore, any probe should work
equally well. Best - Ed Stander (glassact@compuserve.com)