Re: Removing Renaissance Wax?

Ender100@aol.com
Date: 11/16/02-03:33:28 PM Z

Dan,

I just had a dumb thought...might not work... how bout a piece of cloth and a
warm iron? Put the cloth over the piece and run a warm iron over it and let
the wax soak into the cloth.... I'm not familiar with this wax product, but
if it is like other waxes, it might work... he could test it on a small piece
of same paper with inkjet print and wax to see if it work first without
harming image...

Mark Nelson