Re: HELP

Austincoopers@aol.com
Date: 11/20/02-05:58:58 PM Z

I just joined the list today so this message was still in my box. 6 messages
so far today and 2 people want to unsubscribe? hmm.

PLEASE SAVE THIS MESSAGE FOR FUTURE REFERENCE
Welcome to the alt-photo-process-l mailing list.
You have recently subscribed to this mailing list.
This message was sent to you automatically when you subscribed
to this list. The alt-photo-process mailing list is hosted by
the University of Saskatchewan as a public service to the
academic community. It uses a small but not insignifigant
portion of the University's human and computer resources.

All email messages sent through this list are archived. If
you do not wish to have your email address and your messages
made public do not post messages to this list. I do not
release anyone's name or email address from the subscription
list. The subscription list is not available to the public.

If you ever change your email address, please unsubscribe
from this list prior to changing or quitting your email
addresses.

QUICK BASICS
In order to post a message to this list you must be subscribed
to the list first. If you recieved this message automatically,
you are likely already subscribed.

program to the address: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca

please note that this is the letter l not the number one Sending
an email message to this address sends the same message to
everyone who is currently subscribed to the
alt-photo-process-l list.

To UNSUBSCRIBE send a message to the address
alt-photo-process-request@usask.ca
with the message
unsubscribe alt-photo-process-l

please note that this is the letter l not the number one
Unsubscribing removes your email address from the mailing list
subscription list. Once unsubscribed you will no longer receive
email messages sent to this list.

NO DIGESTS
The Mailserv program that is used to run this mailing list does
NOT support digests. Digests are not available for this list.
A digest refers to the ability of a mailing list program to
gather all the postings for one day together and send it as
one large email message.

PURPOSE
The purpose of this mailing list is to discuss alternative
photographic printing processes. This refers to almost any
process that does not use the current silver-gelatin printing
materials. Common alternative photographic processes include;
cyanotype, gum-bichromate, platinum, carbon, etc.

GENERAL GUIDELINES

SEND ONLY PLAIN TEXT MESSAGES. This is the default method for
most email programs. Please send email messages to the list
as ascii text (often called plain text, or DOS text) This
is the only standard that all email
programs will accept. If you send messages using another
standard most recipients will not be able to easily read your
messages.

DO NOT SEND MESSAGES AS HTML. Many of the newer e