Platinum/Palladium Workshop with Dick Arentz in Seattle

From: Bob Parker (photobob124@yahoo.com)
Date: 11/20/02-11:54:57 PM Z

To All List Members,

Dick Arentz will be in Seattle teaching a 5-day
Platinum/Palladium workshop at the Photographic Center
Northwest (PCNW). His workshop dates will be Monday,
March 24 - Friday, March 28, 2003. Enrollment is
limited to 12 people and the workshop fee is $595.00.
Web and snail mail registration will begin on
11/25/02. Phone registration begins 11/26/02.

For more information check out the PCNW website at:
www.pcnw.org . You can also contact the registrar at:
 PCNW, 900 12th Ave, Seattle, WA 98122-4412. The
phone number is: 206-720-7222.

If you have additional questions, you can contact me
offline at my personal e-mail: rparker124@msn.com and
I will try to answer any questions . I?ve taken his
5-day workshop before and it was excellent! I am
adjunct faculty at the PCNW, and help arrange this
workshop. Please make sure that you head the e-mail
with "Dick Arentz Workshop", as I get a lot of spam
and I sometimes delete without reading all e-mails.

Bob Parker