Re: Palladio

From: John Edwards (edw4@mindspring.com)
Date: 11/26/02-07:51:49 PM Z

There might even be a market for their paper (even with the little black spots),
as well as their light boxes and solutions. The old webpage shows the paper as
pretty pricey (for me), but maybe they could get those prices down with a little
volume or an introductory offer.
   - John Edwards, foggy Vancouver, WA