Nze exhibit

From: roger kockaerts (permadocument@yahoo.com)
Date: 09/30/02-08:32:59 PM Z

Dear list,

Atelier pH7
takes pleasure to announce the work of
Christian Nze (F)
"flower's spirit"
platina-palladium prints
from 1 october to 30 november 2002
Atelier pH7, av. de la jonction 55, 1190 brussels

Once upon a time, I was a young boy and lived at
Brazzaville (Congo).
Each rainy season filled the garden with hundreds of
flowers....
... when I photograph these flowers, I feel this
spirit again: I just want to
see all the details of the flowers and appreciate the
beauty andtechnical
skill of Mother Nature.
... only a large camera can capture the finest details
of nature. The way to work with a large camera; slowly
and carefully, remind me the time I felt observing
flowers and bugs....
c.nze 11-09-02

Visit our website for more information on the artist
and his work. <http://home.tvd.be/crr25588/pH7>

Warmest greetings from Brussels,
Roger

=====