Re: Condit registration pins

From: John Cremati (johnjohnc@core.com)
Date: 10/04/02-05:27:53 AM Z

     I had been in search of a Condit punch and registration frame for a
long time before finally purchasing one.. What I have found is that although
obsolete they still sell for fairly high prices.. I do not recall seeing
any Condit service or parts available in my quest... If you come across any
I would also be interested.. I have dealt with small machine shops on
various things with amazing results...You may want to contact one in your
area..Just give them your punch so they can match the pins. Condit had two
style of pins that I am aware of one very small and then a larger one...I
have the thickness dimension some where , unfortunately I do not even know
where to begin to look...If I do find it I will post the info......John
Cremati