RE: x ray

From: Shannon Stoney (sstoney@pdq.net)
Date: 10/04/02-08:19:55 AM Z

I have had trouble with this recently, where the guards insisted that
the boxes had to go through the X ray machine. I wonder if it's
better just to put film in your bag that you are going to be
checking. Most airports I think still don't scan luggage that is
going to be checked onto the plane, do they? I think the Nashville
airport is getting a huge baggage scanner for that purpose, but last
time I was there they didn't have it.

--shannon