Re: slide scanner recommendation needed

From: Phillip Murphy (pmurf@bellsouth.net)
Date: 10/08/02-04:33:15 AM Z

I have a personal preference for the Imacon line of scanners for film.
I've used the Precision II for the last two years and it continues to
operate flawlessly.
The volume of scans in that time has well exceeded ten thousand negative
and slide scans ranging from 35 mm to 4x5. The output range for this
work has been from web sizes to 380 MB files for display prints. The
real beauty of these scanners is the simplicity and ease of use. I've
seen no rivals yet.