Re: speaking of viruses...Re: blaks from lea

From: Judy Seigel (jseigel@panix.com)
Date: 10/07/02-11:36:44 PM Z

On Mon, 7 Oct 2002, Gordon J. Holtslander wrote:

> So bugbear mixes and switches email info around.
>
> But us pine users have little to worry about :) It won't infect a
> system that doesn't download messages.

Supposedly viruses don't do mac either, tho I suppose it's just a matter
of time. However, as part of the upgrade hell I endure, the new netscape,
until I learn how to outwit it, brings all mail to the desktop, even when
i don't want it to. I mention this also in case others are similarly
afflicted by Netscape, which is an instrument of the devil, accident
waiting to happen, overdesigned and under thought out, arrogant, stupid, &
badly configured, the most evil crash-prone program since 1972. I also
don't like it.

Judy