small brass parts

From: Sandy King (sanking@CLEMSON.EDU)
Date: 10/08/02-10:05:32 AM Z

A short while back I asked if anyone knew of a source for small brass
channel. I was told to look in hobby stores but unfortunately the
smallest width I could find in this type of store was 1/8" wide and I
need something about 1/16" or perhaps even 1/32". I did find a web
source for smaller pieces though, and thought I would pass it on in
case anyone is interested. It is http://www.smallparts.com/

Sandy King