view camera servicing/alignment

From: jmandella (jmandella@highstream.net)
Date: 10/12/02-10:04:49 AM Z

Does anyone on the list know of someone who specializes in servicing
view cameras (in New York or elsewhere)? A Cambo 4x5 that I use seems
to make negatives that are slightly askew from what I saw on the ground
glass. I assume this is because the glass mount/spring holder is off
kilter.

I remember some names mentioned many months ago on the list, but I can't
find them.

Thanks,

Jason Mand