ooops

Ender100@aol.com
Date: 10/12/02-10:45:43 PM Z

sorry that last one went before I typed anything...

In a message dated 10/13/02 12:10:07 AM, jseigel@panix.com writes:
<< I recently had a heart to heart talk with a representative of the Epson
company, who explained that current plans are to ultimately replace dye
ink printers (1160, 1280, 1520, 3000, among others) with printers using a
pigment ink they call ultra chrome, or some future version thereof. >>

Some of the people on the large format printers list will be glad to hear
there is someone at Epson with a heart. I'll report this sighting
immediately.

Mark Nelson
(just kidding... I love Epson...I really do.. I buy LOTS of ink from them
heheheheeh)