Re: paper and film testing

From: Sandy King (sanking@clemson.edu)
Date: 10/14/02-06:07:15 PM Z

Shannon wrote:

>I talked to fred about it again today. It turned out that for some reason
>the Plotter just didn't print that part out. The ISOs were 250
>throughout, strangely. I guess I will just assume this is right until it
>proves otherwise, although it surprises me.
>
>>--shannon

I find it odd that the EFS would be 250 regardless of time of
development. In looking at several different tests I have done with
TRI-X, when the choses DR is set to 1.4 (close to your 1.38 for AZO)
I get approximately the following results, which are something of an
average I got in tests with HC-110 1:20, Pyrocat 2:2:100, and ABC+
1:1:50.

SBR 10 EFS 100
SBR 9 EFS 160
SBR 8 EFS 250