RE: Suitable trays for large prints

From: Gordon J. Holtslander (holtsg@duke.usask.ca)
Date: 10/17/02-05:22:15 PM Z

Hi:

I made overflow trays for a fish lab. They are 11 feet long, 3/5 feet
wide and 6 inches deep.

Made by forming sheet pvc. and glueing. I had the forming done at a
plastics shop, but I had to reshape some pieces and was able to do this
with a heat gun.

Should be possible to make your own if you're willing to go to the
trouble. Can get exactly what you want.

Try a Farm or industrial plastics supplier for other big ready-made
containers

Gord

On Thu, 17 Oct 2002, Keith Gerling wrote:

> I use 28"x30" washing machine trip trays from Home Depot. Pretty flimsy,
> but for $20 they might be worth a try. While there, check out their
> cement-mixing pans: much sturdier and deeper, but not as wide.
>
> Keith

Gordon J. Holtslander Dept. of Biology
holtsg@duke.usask.ca 112 Science Place
http://duke.usask.ca/~holtsg University of Saskatchewan
Tel (306) 966-4433 Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
Fax (306) 966-4461 Canada S7N 5E2