Re: reciprocity failure chart failure

From: Peter Marshall (petermarshall@cix.co.uk)
Date: 10/19/02-03:15:26 PM Z

> Don, I've always assumed that compensation for reciprocity depended on
> the
> film. Does the Sexton data account for this, or has he devised a generic
> that applies to any film? Do you suppose you send a copy of your
> spreadsheet
> to me as well?
>
> Mike Healy

You are right. It isn't possible to develop a generic approach. One
feature of recent Fuji films is that they allow quite long exposures
without noticeable reciprocity failure - far superior to Kodak products in
this respect.

Best wishes

Peter Marshall
Photography Guide at About http://photography.about.com/