RE: Shooting Ortho/lith film in camera?

From: James Young (jamiehy@globaldialog.com)
Date: 10/25/02-09:24:08 AM Z

>Hi Jamie,
>
>I am using Arista lith film as in-camera neg., processed in LC1 it yields
>continous tone neagtives. The speed is around 1 ASA though. I did write it
>up in a little article for PF, do not recall which issue, about 2 years ago.
>
>Best,
>
>Cor

Thanks Dave, John, and Cor for the info on LC1 I have pf around and
will look at my back issues again. 1 asa is pretty slow, but it
shouldn't matter too much. I plan on shooting a bunch of waterfalls (
and other stuff too) in the Michigan UP with the camera, so I'll
probably get that cool smoke effect with the water.
Since I want to print using the higher contrast historical process, I
should be able to work it out ok.Jamie