Re: ortho film and halftone

From: Guide Dept @ Stouffer Graphics (@)
Date: 10/28/02-10:37:40 AM Z

We have had great success achieving a density range of 3.0 with Ilford Ortho
Plus. Also, depending on what developer is used a Dmax of approximately 3.75
to 3.90 is possible. Ilfotec HC developer will produce a Dmax range of 2.75
to 3.0 and Ilford Phenisol will produce the higher Dmax range of 3.75 to
3.90. However, we are using the Ilford Ortho to make step wedges and not for
normal photographic uses.

Don't know if that info will help or not but thought I'd throw in my 2cents
worth.

Kevin Morris
Stouffer Industries