Found a copy of "elementary photographic chemistry" Kodak, 1936

From: Philip willarney (pwillarney@yahoo.com)
Date: 10/28/02-01:06:43 PM Z

This might be useful to someone out there. I found a
copy of a book at a photo show recently titled
"Elementary Photographic Chemistry Eastman Kodak
Company Rochester, N.Y." dated 1936.

Chapters include

I. An Outline of Elementary Chemistry
II. The Chemistry of Photographic Materials
III. The Chemistry of Development
IV. The Chemistry of Fixation
V. The Chemistry of Washing
VI. The Chemistry of Reduction and Intensification
VII. The Chemistry of Toning
VIII. Formulas
IX. Preparing Solutions
X. Using Solutions

It has a number of formulae (formulas?) for
developers, fixers, toners, etc. I'm not clear what
the copyright status of this material is, but if
someone wanted a few formulas out of it, I wouldn't
say no.

pwillarney@yahoo.com