Re: Proper use of grammar when naming processes?

From: Michael Healy (mjhealy@kcnet.com)
Date: 10/29/02-04:47:04 PM Z

This must be the reason why one of my friends NEVER capitalizes any word in
her emails, not the first letter of a sentence, not even our names. On the
other hand, IT ALSO MAKES A GOOD EXCUSE TO USE THE FLAMER'S TRICK AND
CAPITALIZE **^^$%##EVERY&^$^&* THING.

Seriously, you don't really have friends coming up to you to actually
complain about this, do you? Have you tried gently suggesting that they need
to take up a hobby? Preferably a mentally challenging one. dAGUERREOTYPES
wouldn't be bad, although tHE vAN dYKE pROCESS probably also would keep them
busy.

Mike Healy