Re: OT, way OT - Farm living

Ender100@aol.com
Date: 10/29/02-09:04:43 PM Z

Ok, I shouldn't have said that it was impossible.... well, then you said it
was Wisconsin? hehehehehe

I wonder what sort of farm you are speaking of? Heavy on dairy cattle?
Lottsa milk and cheese? I was referring to primarily grain farming in
central Illinois... there aren't many small family farms left where I come
from. So, you are right, I shouldn't generalize. I was talking with a man
who has a small family farm in southern Illinois. He is thinking of raising
frogs to subsidize his small farm and peach grove.

just kidding... I stand corrected! ... sorta

Mark Nelson