Re: Artist I have been looking at during this nude discussion

From: Judy Seigel (jseigel@panix.com)
Date: 08/31/02-10:14:02 PM Z

On Sat, 31 Aug 2002, Garry Lewis wrote:

> >Now can we please have enough of Freud for a while?
> >kt
> >
> I agree- let's let this FREUDIAN SLIP! }:^)>

Garry, I think you've got your work cut out for you -- I just yesterday
read in the paper that an artists colony in North Carolina offers "a
program of subsidized psychoanalysis for successful but neurotic artists."

Nor do I think that symbolism will vanish in art, or conversation, whether
you call it Freudian or not.

J.